Eléonore Van der Mensbrugghe, Consultant at Orphoz between 2013 and 2016 and today responsible for the strategy of two pediatric vaccines at Sanofi Pasteur
In the nine years of its existence, Orphoz has seen many talents grow. We decided to get in touch with some of them and ask about their new job
- Can you tell us about your job today?
- How is your typical day?
- Global functions (pricing, market access, public affairs, finance, supply chain, ...)
- Sanofi Pasteur’s managers in the countries that sell vaccines to their health authorities
- Representatives of supra-governmental organizations (WHO, Unicef, GAVI)
It also includes production time to create sales and public affairs materials. These materials are technical data sheets that make it possible to stand out from the competition by explaining the public health benefits of the two vaccines.
- What do you like most about your assignments?
At Orphoz, I learned how to better structure my ideas and how to present them clearly.
Who we areMar 19, 2020
In the nine years of its existence, Orphoz has seen many talents grow. We decided to get in touch with some of them and ask about their new job.
Thanks to Eleonore, former consultant at Orphoz, who talks about her role as head of Strategy for two pediatric vaccines at Sanofi Pasteur